George Karmas is a well respected agent, possessing a wealth of experience in today's property marketplace that focuses on customer-oriented service.
As a licensed agent since 1995, George expanded his qualifications to include both business and strata licenses in 2008 (Current Class 1). He has worked in executive and managerial positions within corporate franchise settings, starting back in 1992, including Laing & Simmons, PRD-nationwide and LJ Hooker, as well as award-winning renowned independents as a licensee, manager, director, and principal.
Having unmatched instinct, experience, and in-depth knowledge makes him the natural choice for your real estate and marketing requirements across all property sectors, from residential, industrial, commercial, and retail property sectors and everything in between.
George's approach to delivering excellence and absolute service through quality tailor-made solutions is paramount for success, and by listening rather than only just talking, he learns a lot more about his clients and their needs and works effectively towards achieving their goals and objectives. George is known and rightly referred to as the specialist agent who always puts the owner's best interest first and by doing so achieves bankable results beyond their expectations.
With a clear understanding of how unique the opportunity and privilege is of being appointed to act for the everyday mum and dad or seasoned vendor, George attentively assists his clients in attempting to build value, manage risk and improve their measurable performance in the competitive real estate marketplace. He stands shoulder to shoulder with his clients through his honesty and transparency and always provides relevant information and communication at the precise time required to solve complex decisions that owners face in all facets of their real estate transactions.
George has an inherent ability in attempting to minimise clients' risks and maximize return on their real estate. His proven formula, when appointed exclusive selling or managing agent by his clients, involves creating targeted strategies and intelligent marketing solutions to achieve optimal results for all parties involved and includes the following:
• Empowering his clients to make informed decisions about their real estate transactions with long-term growth goals.
• Developing a strategic tailor-made marketing campaign to engage the properties' most suitable and profitable audiences.
• Successfully managing purchaser relationships to follow transactions through to completion.
• Access to an extensive database of existing potential buyers and tenants, locally and internationally.
• Ensuring clients understand which product and pricing strategies will ensure take-up (cost-effective solutions).
• Always seeking to employ and work with the most experienced and high-achieving consultants in the industry and support staff.
• Marketing reports and research capability that ensures he takes the guesswork out of property sales methods.
• Providing full-service sales, leasing, and marketing functions to minimise operational costs for clients.